Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Just for One Day...

I, I could be king... so sang the original bad boy David Bowie...

I came first for the first time in my life at any athletic event! The 49 mins & 11 secs of my fame (not quite 15 mins, but will do!) happened last Sunday morning on the Intermediate Ring Road between Koramangala & IndiraNagar in Bangalore in the last road race of the season for RFL, my club. It was a 10 km race and involved 4 laps of the above mentioned stretch.

The people who partook in my joy were duly treated to rava idlis, upma, filter coffee, sambar vada & masala dosa (OK, OK! I ate the dosa myself) at MTR (that lovely hallmark of Bangalore)

Yet another half marathon is happening in Bangalore on the coming weekend with a route that promises to be better than the previous one.

More after the run on Sunday

1 Comments:

Blogger D said...

merci

12/14/2005 1:42 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home