Friday, May 11, 2007

Additions to Bookshelf during my US trip

The following books were added to my collection during my US trip. While there will be a story or two about them which I should post soon, here is the list.

The 2 below were from my brother.

The Know it All by AT Jacobs
700 Sundays by Billy Crystal

I bought the ones below from various shops.

Thank you for Smoking by Christopher Buckley
The Color of Magic by Terry Pratchett
His Dark Materials (Trilogy) by Philip Pullman - The Golden Compass, The Amber Spyglass and The Subtle Knife
It’s Not About The Bike by Lance Armstrong
Every Second Counts by Lance Armstrong
Ultramarathon Man by Dean Karnazes
Seabiscuit by Laura Hildenbrand
Jonathan Strange and Mr. Norrell by Susanna Clarke
Mark Twain by Ron Powers

And one of my hosts insisted on gifting the one below :)
Snow Falling on Cedars by David Guterson

Actually I am out of bookshelves again. So my tables look positively ugly and my dad is cribbing about my books crowding the old desktop. What to do?

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger zaph said...

burn dem

5/12/2007 4:11 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

gift them

5/12/2007 9:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home