Sunday, July 27, 2008

Dark Knight

The Batman saga continues. This movie is the slickest in recent memory with the attendant gizmos (watch for the super stunt with the bike going up against the wall and turning around, a la Jackie Chan), villains, strong characters and an unusually hubristic Batman.

Aaron Eckhart was so good I thought he was playing a double role as the Joker! See the movie to see what he does.

The movie has a an excellent scene towards the end which has neither Batman, nor the Joker and is still amongst the best in the movie. It is full of scenes and amazing lines, most of which are delivered by the Joker (My favourite being "Do I look like someone who plans?!" when he is accused by someone of planning a lot of doom)

And no, the batsuit has no nipples this time round. But you will still love it even if you are not a Bat-Fan. As my pal put it, there were bombs on screen, but even as I watched, the bomb squad was busy defusing another one of those deadly bombs just outside my theatre!

Too much excitement for 1 day.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home