Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Bangalore Ultra 2008

Finally, the second edition of the ultra is upon us. I have been very reluctant to make any posts about running since the last two posts I made were accompanied in quick succession by arbitrary injury. I am counting the hours till Sunday morning. This shall be the bravest attempt with my kind of prep for a race of this magnitude. Am hoping to emerge with no injuries and a slightly better experience than last yr.

Check out the website for the Bangalore Ultra

Since this is my year for the planned sortie at a Boston qualification in Oct 2009 for Boston 2010, I am being very conservative and trying only the 50 km (less than the 52 km last yr). Don't want to try too many things in a year.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home