Friday, November 20, 2009

Walk it off

On a day when my mind has been filled with large amounts of pent up frustration, I decided to walk it off, all the way home from work. It has been a while since I walked this much distance (we are not talking abt last week's race, ok!?) especially with a bag on my back.

I am feeling so much relieved. I am home reading last week's issue of OPEN with an interview with Sachin. Life in short is good.

Too often we (I included!) let frustration get to us. Others say "Sleep it off." My friends say "Run it off." For those of you who don't run, I say "Walk it off."

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Andrew Gerald Hales said...

we think and worry waaaaay too much I agree. I like 'sleeping' it off, or going to the skatepark to 'skate' it off.

11/21/2009 4:54 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home