Sunday, March 14, 2010

The Good Life...

I just finished listening (yeah, I am listening to it, less time to read these days :( ) to Alain De Botton's How Proust can change your life...
While Proust sounds very pretentious in parts, one basic thing that he drives home (or atleast Botton drives for him) is that life can be really enjoyable without luxuries.

Quite appropriately so, a senior colleague took me home for lunch and I literally experienced a slice of his life - his cute kid and all, ensuring I don't miss family (God bless them)...

And of course, there were the runs.

As I wrote sometime ago*,
What need I have for this, What need I have for that,
I am dancing at the feet of my lord, All is bliss, All is bliss...

Thank God for a nice ordinary Sunday

* song by Shakti...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home