Monday, March 03, 2014

New e-books

Added the following books in some really slow bout of e-book buying thanks to some gift vouchers from a quiz and some old balance on Amazon credits.

The Mammoth Book of Travel in Dangerous Places by John Keay
Unbroken by Laura Hillenbrand
The Great Arc by John Keay

While the Keay books were bought due to my liking for the author, I bought the other book due to the protagonist's rather incredible story. Let's see if my tempo of reading ebooks is sustained in this month and the rest of the year too.

Most of the time spent/wasted online was due to my desire to buy books I couldn't afford for now, especially a new book by Bryson as well as an old one by Simon Winchester. They have now moved to my long wishlist :)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home