Sunday, March 06, 2005

State of Fear

First the newspaper in the morning indicated plots to target India's software cos. in Bangalore to create a state of fear http://cities.expressindia.com/fullstory.php?newsid=120295 I had started early for office to get my car fixed. And then there was this monstrous traffic jam since the Chief Minister's motorcade was rushing to Bangalore's Electronic City. Maybe our man was trying to soothe some frayed nerves in India's IT centre. Whatever, I felt miserable for having started my day early.
And then the security at the entrance of the lane to my office were checking badges of everyone coming one. Autos with passengers without badges weren't let in!
Yeh sab kya ho raha hai?!
Poor baby Bangalore.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Surprised that this news is not covered in TOI or DH...
-VS

3/07/2005 6:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home