Monday, July 18, 2005

NIMHANS NEGROS!

Atleast that is what I thought my french teacher was saying this morning when I asked him how to describe someone who was "neither thin nor fat." Later I realised he was saying "Ni Mince Ni Gros."

NIMHANS is the national institute for mental health and neuro sciences in Bangalore and is amongst the premier institutes for neuro-medicine and head injuries in the country. Unfortunately for most people from the non-medical area, it is a byword for asylum.

I just thought that the title could be used as the name for my quiz team. We have been desperately looking for a catchy name. I thought it might sound like the Harlem Globe Trotters. Its another thing that we have tried 3 different names in our last 3 attempts and have met with different results. So we are still looking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home