Monday, June 05, 2006

Yet Another Tag

This time, Sabnis has done this

Here are my responses.

I am thinking about – the answers to the next few
I said – a few things I wish I hadn’t
I want to – run a marathon under 3 hours
I wish – Bangalore had been a young lady in love with me
I miss - Bangalore
I hear – voices!
I wonder – what I would do without my friends
I regret – a few things that I will obviously not write on my blog about!
I am – that!
I dance – better when I am sober!
I sing – when I feel like!
I cry – rarely
I am not always - busy
I make with my hands - D-uh?!
I write – so that I may not speak
I confuse – work-life balance
I need – a girlfriend that shall take care of me for life, all expenses included!
I should try – asking her!
I finish – reading most books I start

And now for the people I will tag (mwahahaha!)

Zaphod - Let me see if he breaks his silence

Senthil - How does he manage those bloody pics?!

Saikotic (He's been desperately but rather unnecessarily soliciting visitors to his blog. Once you see it, you will see he is a man of considerable talents)

Megha

The Nipponophilic Ranter - Arigato!

Anti - who, these days, masquerades under a rather grand sounding name

Stud Anand - I wonder if he will reply to stuff like these!

Kiddo - Don't be fooled by his nickname!

Pocket Venus - She has been idle for a long time

Lahar - Another idler for sometime now

5 Comments:

Blogger Nimbus said...

Hello? What is this? *Everyone* got a li'l subtext. Except me. I stand all alone? Left to fend for myself in this evil tag-infested world, with nothing but my name to speak for me? Tchah!

(Okay, one other person besides me got the same treatment, but I'm pretending to not see that, just to retain the sanctity of my drama.)

6/06/2006 3:48 AM  
Blogger D said...

Parichay to unka karana chahiye jinko sab pehchaante nahin hai.

Aap ki kya tareef karein?

aur jo bacha aapki drame ka sanctity ka issue, usko bhi hamne theek kar diya!

6/06/2006 3:51 AM  
Blogger anantha said...

Bahh..Tags! Hmmm.. In our current avatar, we don't do tags no more. And if we do yours, we gotta do atleast 41 others that we politely and not so politely refused. And u know what pissed us off even more? Someone you tagged, re-tagged us and gave us the "pseud" tag too :p

6/06/2006 8:32 PM  
Blogger Senthil said...

Oye, I've just been doing tags and photus of late, and my life isn't ALL that boring. However, we go back a long wayses, so I shall do what you sayses.

6/07/2006 12:46 AM  
Blogger Senthil said...

Just to remind you that I remember this, and now that I'm well and truly back, this shall be my next post. That's how nice a guy I am. :)

8/17/2006 10:18 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home