Sunday, June 04, 2006

Still Thinking!?

I was doing my weekly long run on the treadmill (do long runs in the park only when in Bangalore, these days) when this middle aged guy comes up and says, "Good Run...
" While we get talking and I get understandably all enthusiastic and begin evangelizing for running, the guy says," With such a good physique and stamina, you must be in great demand in bed!"

I am still thinking whether the guy gave a male compliment or there was more to it. I am not homophobic, but this has set me thinking about whether I should be running in the company of men!

2 Comments:

Blogger anantha said...

Did he get physical with you? ;)

I mean, did he have his hand around your shoulders when he asked you? :D

LOL

6/04/2006 10:12 AM  
Blogger zaph said...

a sweaty hairy grumbho must've really turned him on

6/04/2006 3:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home