Thursday, November 08, 2007

Happy Diwali

Here's wishing all the readers of this blog a very happy Diwali. Stay healthy. Stay happy.

My dad's home after 3 days in hospital. And it had been 4 days since I have run, partly due to the same reason, as I have been busy logging miles between home and hospital.
But then there's always some reason to be happy - won some discount at a retailer after having shopped on yet another prize voucher.

Celebrated Diwali by buying my 1st book in sometime - The Secret Diary of Adrian Mole aged 13 3/4 by Sue Townsend.

Ran 6 miles this morning. Plan to cover another 20+ miles between tomorrow and the day after.
Plan to run with my club along the Cauvery next week in a trail marathon. Should be good fun.
This would be the 1st time I am running marathon distance in an event other than Bombay & NJ.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger manoj said...

Hey D,
Hope your dad is doing well...

Just to help your motivation.. my weekly mileage for the last week was 89kms, which included a 1:50 half marathon with Doc and a 28km in 2:30 heat yeaterday afternoon ;)

Gud Luc on the KTM, see ya soon..

11/12/2007 1:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home