Friday, January 09, 2009

Wait for me...

I am finally going to Mumbai. After a horrendous month and in general, a lousy year, there is some good news. I will be running the half marathon in Mumbai. It is not as good as a marathon for me, but will do for now. Considering I was not running less than 48 hrs ago, this is indeed a new year gift.

Here is a funny extract from the T&C section of an event I am planning to attend

"Applicants are reminded that running a half marathon (13.1 miles), whilst an enjoyable route to fitness and well-being, is a significant physical challenge and if you have not exercised before, or for some time, it is advisable to consult a doctor prior to undertaking an exercise programme. "

Jokes apart, I will be running Mumbai with some faith despite no running for a month, but with enough confidence that I have run half marathons for enough weekends before. There is also the lack of any expectation since I didn't plan on running the event anyways.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home