Sunday, March 15, 2009

In dinon...

The past few weeks have been weird. I didn't get much reading done. I hadn't attended a quiz in almost 3 months or more. No drinking either. Not even much running.

Work had completely taken over my life. I got back to Bangalore after 6 weeks in Orissa y'day. I did manage to run a bit, barely twice a week. Also managed to attend a friend's wedding in a place near Rajamundry a few days ago. Managed a run in the countryside as well while I was there. Due to my friend's generosity, stayed at a riverside resort. Was great fun. Won a little money playing teen patta! But the entertainment value of two of the group was worth a million bucks. Life is returning to normal although the coming week promises turbulence as well.

Went to 2 quizzes today - qualified for both!
Rode my bike after a long time. And it rained today. Wow! Life is lovely with quizzing, running and rain in my favourite city :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home