Sunday, June 07, 2009

Bambai se aaya mera dost...

Dhammumbai :) :(

I am moving to Bombay, starting t'row. Professional reasons only, atleast so far ;)

Although I will be back in Bangalore as early as next weekend (only for the weekend :( ), I feel like I have severed a connection with what has been the centre of my universe for long. I feel like Jerry Maguire who's told that a top talent is signing with him only to find out when he reaches the house of that player, that he has sold out, before he could get there. Something just does not feel right.

But then all the big bhais in Indian business are all there ;)

So couldn't stay away for long.

It's a big move for me personally, more than professionally and took a lot of soul searching. Thankfully Bombay is the only city I like anywhere near as much as I love Bangalore.
Hmm... What Dreams May Come...

And dear Sanaa, welcome to the world...

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger SmartKid said...

Why are you going to Mumbai ?

6/08/2009 9:47 AM  
Blogger zaph said...

good luck - try not to get killed

6/10/2009 7:04 AM  
Blogger AK said...

Dhammumbai... ha ha ha. Good luck, hope bombay treats you well.

7/07/2009 11:51 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home