Sunday, May 10, 2009

Charulatha

I have been in love with all the Charulathas I have known incl. Ray's.

Here are some random notes, written in the fashion of Alberto Manguel's A Reading Diary, which I just finished, thereby acquiring a writing style I thought one would not get paid for ...

What is the best name you could come up with for a samosa, what the bengalis call a singara - trikona bishishta khaddo shamagri

Random reading by Charulatha's husband "..to be outspoken is not to be disloyal..."

Charulatha's brother in law ..."mediterranean - the sound of a tanpura"

Charulatha cheered me up for multiple reasons - It is an outstanding movie, beautifully shot, beautifully told. Ray continues to rock. And I am in love with women who write.

Oh yeah, I hand out a lot of love around ;)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home