Sunday, August 30, 2009

Why Exercise Won't Make You Thin

An article in the TIME magazine which explores the perennially popular theme of exercise and weightloss...

I can speak from personal experience that diet changes make a dramatic change in my weight while exercise has mostly boosted my fitness levels. Let us also be clear here that losing weight and being fit are not necessarily correlated.

Especially over the past 2 months when I have lost more weight than I have ever lost in one go in my entire life, I can vouch for the article's basic premise. However, that said, I lose weight during my peak training season when I ramp up mileage without significant changes to my diet (of course, all the weight comes back post-race! :( )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home