Sunday, November 29, 2009

Into the Distance...Coming back to life...

9.6 km in 48 min y'day
21 km in 1hr 56 min today in traffic b/w Shivaji Park to Wilson College and back (my regular Sunday run)

Ran both alone, as is usual. Feels good to get back into some groove after the disastrous ultra.

I think I have symptoms of Asperger's syndrome -> Only hitch is that I lack any of the mindblowing computing skills but I tend to take most things literally, hate noise, hate crowds, like to keep things organized, do one thing at a time, ...

Also saw Inglourious Basterds. Fairly ordinary for what one would expect from a QT movie. Marginal amount of the expected amount of violence - The Bear Jew is the only novelty item. Too long for too little entertainment. Could watch if one had nothing else to do...

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Bhasker Sharma said...

Hi D - Good going!I did a 3hr/32K solorun at EGL yesterday and am might kicked. Am gunning to do 35K in the same time during the new year weekend run -the last long run prior to Mumbai.If I can manage that and stay injury/sickness free then sub 4:05 at Mumbai should be doable.

12/06/2009 11:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home