Sunday, June 06, 2010

Half Yearly Mileage, Running Review

It is almost 26 weeks since I started tracking the annual mileage for 2010 (post the ill-fated Mumbai Marathon).

I have run ~484 km as of date, way short of what one would expect from someone who expects to run about 2000 km a year. However there is some hope since most of my racing begins around October. Expect manic running then.

Also I am planning a 75 at this year's ultra. So there will be atleast 3-4 weeks of 100 km mileage which will make all the mileage till date seem tame. So about 15 weeks of the remaining 26 or so will have atleast 50 km. So I will get close to that 2000 km target.

So far, the year has been poor on running achievements. No PBs. And this is supposed to be my runup to Boston. That sabbatical seems very tentative. But so far, seems like the only way to get to Heartbreak Hill.

However I have a 6 mile in sub 47 min and have managed to conquer the 5 km in sub 23 min more than once. Year end should see a 46 min 10 km. Wish me luck. Lets see.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home