Sunday, May 23, 2010

Mileage Log

This weekend was one where I felt sorry for myself at not being in Bangalore for the Sunfeast when just about everyone from my gang ran the 10K.

Ran a 6K y'day and a 12K today, both w/o timing. So relatively relaxed runs.

Used the NB shoes.

Don't know where I am heading with this kind of mileage especially if I want to take a serious shot at my grand plan this year of a 75K at the Ultra in Bangalore in Nov...

Feeling listless is not the best feeling to start your week with.

Ended up sleeping for 2 hrs each y'day and today due to plain fatigue from the heat. This heat is sapping the life out of me. Barely felt the runs today. Have drunk over 4 litres of water and still feel weak...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home