Thursday, September 02, 2010

Govinda a la re run

But I am anything but happy with the people. One truck full of abusive kids hurling m* and other profanities at passers-by around Shivaji Park, other trucks full of more such people blocking the road, making running next to impossible...

However, I did run - 6 miles in 48:05
1st lap of 1.2 km in 5:03 (you read that right!)

The plan was to break 47:28 but the trucks wouldn't let me. The constant getting on, getting off footpath and several stoppages to let people and even some dogs pass on footpath, etc cut atleast 15-20 seconds of my time.

NB 740.

Still I tried. I was in 42:07 until the penultimate lap and thought I will break it. But side stitches had other ideas. Another day, I will break it...

Thanks to Saint Ralph for the inspiration (see the next post)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home