Friday, February 03, 2012

Radio Thoo Thoo

Once in a while I forget to carry a podcast on my car and I am forced to listen to radio, which barring the advertising lets me catch up on some new film music. But there are some ads which are so f* all that I have to ran about them, just like I do about some c*** TVCs.

Here is my current nominee for s*** ad.

There is this ad for Davanam Jewellers which has some woman talking to her husband saying that their daughter is only 12, but before they know it, the daughter is going to be of marriageable age.
Seriously! WTF! What a solid retrograde ad!

Is that the first thing you can think of when you daughter is 12?! God help your daughter if that is the case.

How about getting a f* insurance policy to ensure she gets an education if you pop off or an investment if you can't afford her education later?!

There are numerous other ads which piss me off but this one deserved a blog post. When I hear a worse one or an equally c*** one, I will post again

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home