Tuesday, March 04, 2014

MahaYodha & ebooks

There's this interesting new game called MahaYodha which is a board game based on characters from Indian myth (the game is set to release in June 2014 or so). Since there isn't much to sample yet, one can easily say that their artwork is quite fantastic. Hope the game is good too.

Thanks to some contest they've run on their Facebook page, I have won a couple of Flipkart coupons over the past week or so, at least whenever I have been awake and the questions weren't already answered by someone else.

I aggregated my winnings from the last 2 quizzes and bought "The Simpsons and their Mathematical Secrets" by Simon Singh, which is a fascinating book for both lovers of mathematics and Simpsons' fans. I first learned about the book from this article on Slate and finally managed to buy the book today.

Should be fun reading the entire book.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home