Wednesday, March 16, 2005

New Book, New Movie and happiness in its many manifestations

I bought Kazuo Ishiguro’s Remains of the Day and the VCD of The Italian Job at Crossword (with some coupon I had for Shopper’s Stop) today. There are very few things which get me as excited as a nice movie and a good book (which itself has been made into a fantastic movie). I will be spending the next week reading the book and am seeing the movie tonight. Edward Norton is amongst my favourite actors for bringing an uncommon intensity to his acting. I love intense actors (or more generically intense people). Review in the next blog

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Vikram said...

Nice Movie...I liked it too...watched it quite some time back on a flight I think...

3/17/2005 8:24 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home