Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Mumbai Chalo

While I contemplate the challenge of overhauling last year's rather below modest performance, here is what I have been doing to psyche myself up

Testing myself on my knowledge of bananas!

Found out that I may be almost an ageplast and that several of my friends may be deipnophobic...

Also managed to raise some funds for Parivaar through some generous friends, but more on that later.

Also Vetcha boy has gotten me to commit that if I see LIW this year, I must atleast talk to her! I swear I was out of salts and on the verge of fainting when I nodded. Hope that she is not around ;)

7 of us from RFL are Bombay bound, including 1 couple.

I am in Bombay till 16th. More when I am back.
Mumbai Chalo.

2 Comments:

Blogger anantha said...

so.. who is LIW? ;)

1/14/2006 6:56 PM  
Blogger D said...

i know her name & how she looks, dude. but part of the allure is not knowing anything else

1/16/2006 4:50 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home