Saturday, July 01, 2006

Joga Bonito?!

Zidane is the best footballer after Maradona for his team.

Ok, now...

Kaka, Robinho, Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Adriano, Juninho,...

Zidane.

All my plans to transfer goodwill to Brazil after the Argentinians lost will now be wasted.

Now that my head is clear, I tip Germany to win the Cup. Frankly don't care any more who wins.

But again, Zidane showed why France won the Euro and World Cup with him.
You never know. They might even win the Cup this time. With Vieira playing like he is and Henry able to latch onto Zidane's passes, what more do they need...

And if you ask me, it won't be long before the African teams catch up. I am betting on atleast one African team in the WC semi-finals in 2014.

Vamos Argentina for one last time in 2006 :(

Viva Football :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home