Sunday, November 19, 2006

Manju R.I.P

Its exactly a year today since Manju got murdered while doing his job.
May his soul rest in peace.

In the meanwhile we wait for some justice.

I looked back at what I wrote a day after I found out last year.

Nothing has changed.

TV channels today did mention this. CNN IBN even ran a special segment with some of my batchmates chipping in and the tireless Anjali also saying a few words.

Hope justice is served.

Also lend your support to the trust to fight Manju's case. Contribute money to fight the case. Speak up when needed.

I would think Manju is perhaps best remembered by trying our best to not compromise when we have the choice in our own lives.

May god bless his soul.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home