Monday, January 15, 2007

I get by with a little help from my friends...

Actually, I get a lot of help from my friends, but then the popular song by the fab four sounds better...

Last year, almost to the day, my friend Sweety and myself set a goal for ourselves that we would try and read a book a week. With that aim, I ended up reading about 30 books in the last year - mostly fiction, but some non fiction as well. Also in the pipeline are half a dozen books which I didn't quite manage to finish, but will strive to, in this year :) So this toast is for you Sweety,... Hic, Hic, Hurray...

And a month after Sweety and me made that resolution, my running buddies from Bangalore - Vetcha boy, Bhasker and Vijay gave me that cool book on running as a parting gift since I left Bangalore. Now, we are on the verge of another Bombay Marathon and all of us are running this year too. This toast is for this terrific trio - Thanks guys. Lets hope we crack the scene on Sunday,...As the Japanese say, Sante...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home