Tuesday, December 26, 2006

What Me Visa?

In about a minute, a guy asked me to go home and told me that my visa will be sent home :)

And it had taken me about an hour to wade thru some paperwork, fingerprinting, etc...

I have loads of stuff to write about including a racket of police pocketing money using a tea stall, for guys who forgot to leave their mobile behind and some tragi-comic episodes inside the consulate, but all of that will have to wait for sometime.

Right now, I will just begin to set myself a schedule for Apr 29th!

2 Comments:

Blogger itsmejyo said...

hey dharmendra. this is jyotsna. remember moi?! vinayak pai... rings a bell??

12/28/2006 7:31 PM  
Blogger D said...

hi.
i do remember.
how is married life shaping up?
quite literally too, have you ppl resumed running?

12/28/2006 8:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home