Saturday, December 16, 2006

Bangalore-D?

Should I move to Bombay?

That may not be the right way to start a post. But as I have said on several occasions before, Bombay is my 2nd favourite city in India. One of my senior colleagues at work suggested that I could do so.

Which brings me to the current joy of my life. Being back in Bangalore after 6 weeks! This is the most I have stayed away from the city (atleast in the last 1 year)I love most - Will savour the pleasure of running in Lalbagh, the world's best filter coffee, just plain chilling out at the Barista in Leela, the smell of fresh jasmines and chrysanthemums in Gandhi Bazar, some masala dosas from Vidyarthi Bhavan and numerous other simple pleasures in this overgrown town.

For the uninformed, Dwarka whose movement out of Bull Temple Road I had bemoaned, has returned to NR Colony (also in Basavangudi) and most of the original staff are still there. So we can all have khaali dosas.

There is a god above (Actually he hangs around Basavanagudi too and usually stays next to the Bull Temple in the Ganesha Temple, ...) and he loves Bangalore too...

Mmm...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home