Sunday, May 20, 2007

Brewhaha Open Quiz

Someone once asked me what my typical Sunday is like.

Well, I run in the morning, attend a quiz in the afternoon and read a book in the evening. Today was more or less the same.

After the disappointment of the half marathon I had hoped for some salvation from the quiz. It didn't disappoint, despite the fact that one of my team members spent more time reading a book I was carrying, than in listening to the quiz. Not that she didn't answer questions. She did, but I feel we could have done better...

We did end up worthy 3rd with WALTWO and the MetaQuizziks coming 1st and 2nd. We did come close to coming 2nd at some points, but then it was not to be.

Not a bad day.

And now, here is something about the coffeeshop. Brewhaha is a one of a kind coffeeshop with a unique proposition of some zillion board games available at the outlet. It has been founded by one of my juniors from RECT. Good luck to him. Spread the word. Have some coffee. Have some fun.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home