Sunday, April 12, 2009

Sunfeast World 10K

The rather grand sounding title for the race rather overstates the standard of organization for the 10 km race. There is indeed a set of international competitors, but the race is poorly done. Not much jazz. Too much noise.
However I had a lousy race last year and aim to better that time of 51 min. That alone is a reason to register for me.
Just registered after deliberating for over a week whether to pay for what I do almost every week, anytime I run. Hopefully the goodie bag will make up for my entry fee.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Tanvir Kazmi said...

I guess getting a precisely measured distance for a 10K would be a nice motivation (I hope they would at least do the measurements to international standards). All the best!

4/12/2009 9:24 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

It. Is nice

7/30/2019 5:44 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home