Sunday, January 24, 2010

Take that...

you b*

12.01 km (basically 10 loops of Shivaji Park) in 59:42. Ran with an old pair of shoes (763 New Balance-same as my new pair) though. Am feeling the happiest I have felt in 2010 so far.

I have included 2 graphs generated by Sports Tracks from the lap-wise data I gathered today. The heart rate shows I need a lot of strength to be able to do this at a lower rate.The pace graph shows performance anxiety in the 1st lap due to which I ran like mad - so while the HR was low, the pace was unsustainable.But it all helped cool off in the 9th lap before I ensured I met my goal for the day of finishing 12 km under an hour.

Ran 4.8 km y'day. So that's a pretty low mileage week. Not bad for a post-marathon week. Am sorely tempted to go after Pondicherry, but am trying to keep my ego in check. What say?

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Rohit said...

First off, I don't know how you sustain that kind of heart-rate consistently!

Last year, whoever had a disappointing FM in Mumbai did really well in Pondicherry. But it's not as tough as Mumbai.

1/24/2010 8:10 AM  
Blogger Shantanu said...

Dharam! Pondi aa ja!

1/24/2010 8:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home