Sunday, April 11, 2010

Breakfast Bakasura

1 slice of some special bread with raisins
1 muffin
1 bagel
2 croissants
1 doughnut
1 bowl of muesli with cold milk
1 glass of grape juice
1 glass of water melon juice
1 hash and corn
3 waffles with maple syrup
2 bowls of fruit salad (ok the 2nd one exited in a surprise cough, but I did try to stuff it in!)
1 milk shake with mango and some stuff I don't know!

were all consumed in 1 mad attempt at a heavy breakfast at the All American Diner at India Habitat Centre to take on their Gluttons at the Table offer ;)

Wonder how much more I can eat if I go there after a marathon or an ultra given that I ran only a half today.

They did try their best to dissuade me saying I was late and then by saying that I didn't have a table. I broke thru all these hurdles...

They seem to have taken the coffee off the offer. I do remember having coffee earlier on the same offer. Not many seem to know of this offer...

They do have some express breakfast for about 1/3 the price, but believe me, the hash and corn alone is worth it.

My stomach deserves a big pat* especially since I felt hungry (!) after an hour or so while I lay on the lawns waiting for my cab to arrive...

*save for that mishap with the papayas

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home