Saturday, April 24, 2010

Run Log*

Ran 6 miles y'day in my old pair of NB in about 51 min. Not bad since I did the 1st loop of Shivaji Park in a deliberately slow 6.5 mins. The knee bogey has begun raising its head.

Ran a good half this morn in about 2:11, some part of it above 6 min/mile pace since I had to wait for a friend. But honestly, with the heat and humidity I may have gone slower if not for him ;)
My right knee is acting weird, but I will kick it soon with some improvised strength building at home. Ran using the new NB. Feels terrific but very dehydrating. My throat is still dry and I stopped running over 4 hours ago!

* I need to come up with a better title but I am too tired to think and the clothes need washing...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home