Saturday, September 11, 2010

Ganesha Chaturthi, Id weekend mileage...

Ran 15 km on Sat, some of it with the generous Jugy who ran about 8.4 km with me.
Ran 29.7 km on Sun in the company of some lovely friends from the Red Dragon gang...Upon some persuasion, ran all the way from home to Cubbon park starting at 5:25 am. Felt like I was getting up for an early flight, except I was the only one flying. All dogs on the way gave me a sympathetic look... Not one barked at me, let alone chase me.

Am happy I didn't run any kms in the week since I was so fresh. In fact I feel like I can run another 10K atleast. This is the kind of fuel in the tank we need on Nov 14th (actually we need 2 such tanks on Nov 14th) and on Jan 16th.

Of course, free breakfast from the evergreen and getting younger Commander...Unbelievably after a loaded dosa and dip-idlis and a coffee to top my morning consitutional, ... I am now hungry! (It's not even 2 hrs since I ate all that)...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home