Friday, March 28, 2014

Predictably Irrational by Dan Ariely

Bought this book, yet again on credit card points, from Infibeam, thanks to the convenience of being able to redeem points online, something I hadn't done so far. I have always gone to Landmark (and even Crossword on one occasion) mostly because they allowed me to swipe points. Am waiting for Flipkart and Amazon to come up with their equivalents to increase my options. Infibeam, all said and done doesn't have the breadth of choice and it doesn't dazzle with 24 hrs service like Flipkart does.

The choice of the book was driven more by its price and my ability to fit it into the points I had (still sticking to my policy of not buying any new books except thru prizes or points), than my interest in it. I couldn't find any of the items on my booklust on Infibeam at suitable prices or otherwise. Also due to my new found love for ebooks, which have helped me make progress on my reading, I tried buying ebooks but Infibeam mostly sucks on that front.

Now to get back to some reading

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger manoj said...

The cost of zero cost? There is an entire chapter to describe your behavior in that one :)
I totally loved the book...

5/16/2014 12:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home