Wednesday, March 16, 2005

The Italian Job

Why should I say I love this movie? Because its got Donald Sutherland whom I like for some strange reason. Ever since I saw him whistle and silence those dogs in “The Eagle has landed,” I have been a fan of his. Or is it because of the reference to Napster by one of the characters and some multiple nerdy scenarios with him incl. “You can’t shut down the real Napster,” in what must be one of the most adorable “thumbing the nose,” scenes in movies! Or is it because of Edward Norton, who excels at being the vulnerable evil guy in a movie? Or the prevalence of Money by Floyd all thru the movie? Or due to the fantastic background score & music by John Powell? Maybe all of these reasons. And hey, don’t forget the Mini Cooper. I want one :)Someone please put together a “Contribute to D’s Mini Cooper fund!” The flick is slick and hence I shall stop raving and recommend you see it if you haven’t already. If you have seen it, see it again and enjoy the show! A slick movie deserves a slick review ;)

http://www.amazon.com/gp/cdp/member-reviews/A17JEV7KDFAHGS/ref=cm_cr_auth/104-9364640-3427910

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Sivani said...

Finally got in!

I added both the earlier and the new versions of the Italian Job to my DVD rental queue on the strength of your recommendation.

You'd better hope I like it! ;-)

3/18/2005 8:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you should see the original its even better. the car chase scene are hilarious and exciting. as for the cooper, totally love that car, am going to get myself one sometime soon, with racing stripes, and chrome trims....purrfect
- zaph.

3/23/2005 6:32 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home