Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Interview on Radio City

I have been approached for an interview on Radio City, Bangalore for a
segment called Bangalore Inspires. This is expected to be aired on
Monday 23rd Jan 2006, on 91 FM from 945 am to 1015 am, during the show, Good Morning Bangalore done by Vasanthi, an RJ.

The topic for discussion would be my interaction with Manju on campus and my marathon experience this year.

I had run with a bandanna with a message saying Remembering Manju
during this year's Mumbai Marathon. Indian Express did an interview
with me
after the marathon which was published this Monday.

One of the encouraging takeaways for me, in the matter is that Vasanthi got my blog details from Prof. Rajeev Gowda of IIMB(thanks to him), when she was unable to trace my contact details, after reading the article in IE. Good for inter IIM bonding.

Thanks to Vasanthi & Radio City. More when I come back from the programme.

Labels:

12 Comments:

Blogger Tanvir Kazmi said...

Wow, thats great. We would be waiting for the entire transcript of the interview.

1/18/2006 4:50 AM  
Blogger D said...

Let us see. I will find out if something can be arranged

1/18/2006 5:25 AM  
Blogger Rishi said...

So how'd you know Rajeev Gowda? It seems someone finally found a use for him upon this earth.

1/18/2006 6:38 PM  
Blogger Rishi said...

Congratulations. Have fun!

1/18/2006 6:39 PM  
Blogger D said...

well Rajeev quizzes a lot too. he is one of the KQA founders after all!
met him several times over quizzes.

although how he knew about my blog beats me!

thanks, will do.

1/18/2006 6:58 PM  
Blogger Vamsee said...

Dhammo - you did a good dead! My heart goes to all of Manju's family and friends. Its a shame on our system that we have to plead for justice after paying the cost of lives...

1/18/2006 8:55 PM  
Blogger Rishi said...

>well Rajeev quizzes a lot too.

Yeah, I know. I've beaten him a couple of times. ;)

1/18/2006 10:29 PM  
Blogger D said...

hmm... i have been in teams which have done better than his. but i guess, alone the man is a few miles ahead!

1/18/2006 11:10 PM  
Blogger D said...

Thanks Vamsee. Do we know each other?

1/18/2006 11:41 PM  
Blogger Rishi said...

>i guess, alone the man is a few miles ahead!

Depends. On the mix of questions and balance of the quiz. But what the heck, I'm terribly out of form these days. A lot of people would kick my b*tt now.

1/19/2006 8:09 AM  
Blogger D said...

thanks. and how would i know if i met you at the Odyssey Quiz?

1/21/2006 8:19 PM  
Blogger Rishi said...

>ow would i know if i met you at the Odyssey Quiz

You're a quizzer. You're supposed to know stuff.

1/22/2006 8:28 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home