Sunday, May 21, 2006

Signs of Ageing

Wait at intersections. Drive around 60 kmph or lower. No longer listen to loud music. Listen to instrumental. Listen to religious music (Not that I have acquired a sudden increase in faith) However I would rather listen to Balamurali singing Bhadrachalam Ramdas keerthanas rather than listen to movie music, say.

Monday to Friday: Wake up, Gym, Work, Coffee, Read, TV
Sat & Sun: Wake up, Run, Read, Coffee. Maybe quiz if I am in Bangalore

Life has acquired a certain predictability. I choose not to do a lot of things outside Work, Run, Read & Quiz. Sadly, blogging is one of the casualties, since I only have time for so many things.

Argue only when necessary (which these days is rare). Pick battles.
Worry a lot about parents. Plan and replan spending for the month. Plan investments. Plan savings. Plan vacations.

...

What the heck is happening?!

I am getting old.

Thankfully the body is not yet acting like its old.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home