Sunday, November 25, 2007

My baby is here

Here is the latest love of my life.
Actual pics soon.

It has been a long time since I made 7 km in 20 min and that too without a horn to clear the way or an IC engine to back me up. I was so excited taking my bike home that until someone honked violently behind me, I forgot that I was going faster than average traffic and not everyone liked it.

For those who know me from school and college, it is easier to explain my excitement on a bike. I was a biker long before I started running. So I am all excited to be riding my own cycle again

So from today, we have a new label on the blog "Cycling."

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Prashanth Kota said...

Fundoo.

Rohan or Nikhil may have already told you about it... I will repeat nevertheless...

There are 2 active groups discussing cycling in Bangalore

http://www.bikeszone.com/forum/
http://groups.google.co.in/group/Bangalore-bikers?lnk=li

Hope to see you on rides often.

Prashanth

11/25/2007 8:19 PM  
Blogger ROhan said...

Hehe. All the best :)

11/28/2007 10:25 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home