Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Random Thoughts

I saw this headline on DD a moment ago "Mahavir Jayanthi celebrated with religious fervour"
WTF?
Mahavira and religious fervour!

In engg. college, I had this batchmate we nicknamed Dil Fek (Dil pronounced as in Dill with a soft D sound, Fek as in Fake) since he lost his heart quite frequently to almost every 2nd woman he met, especially in the final year. I think I am turning into that guy now. I am in love yet again :)

Once every 2 months or so, I am overcome my what I call the real estate virus. I feel like acquiring some property. Most of those times, the virus is self destructive since it generates a matching strain of paranoia linked to the threat of EMI till old age. I am currently under the 2nd such spell for the year.

I still want a book shelf. My mom gave me no such gift this year :(

Read this

Someone tells me I am their hero. Day is made. Q.E.D

1 Comments:

Blogger Deepak said...

Quite an eclectic collection of stuff for one post :)

A cluttered whiteboard and too many random thoughts in one blogpost show a cluttered mind..... declutter !!!

By the way, research (dont ask me source) - says most guys of our age payoff housing loans in half the term since we are bad at accounting for salary hikes - even with the slowing salary growth, am sure 3/4th the term should be enough and you will not be too old by then....

4/07/2009 11:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home