Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Under the Influence...

...of pleasant weather and the gentle surroundings of my dear hometown, I had no choice but to buy the following at the Bangalore outlet of Landmark in their sale. The choices available were much better than the ones at Bombay...

Aiding and Abetting by Muriel Spark
G by John Berger (adding to my collection of Booker winners)
How to read a novel by John Sutherland (a former Booker committee chairman)
Lake Wobegon Summer 1956 by Garrison Keillor (*)
The Book of Origins by Trevor Homer
Genome by Matt Ridley

4 non fiction and 3 fiction (rare mix for me)

* mistake purchase since I thought I was buying a book with a similar title by the same author :( hopefully it is half as good

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home