Sunday, June 27, 2010

June Blossoms...

Thanks to VJ (especially thanks to him since he has not claimed his coupons!) and Movin, forgetting the fact that I overspent beyond what I had budgeted and didn't buy the one book I planned, the following joined my collection*

  1. Does Anything eat Wasps? (the New Scientist)
  2. The Power of Babel by John McWhorter (a natural history of language)
  3. The McSweeney's joke book of book jokes
  4. Unseen Academicals by Terry Pratchett (Pterry on football!)
  5. Possession by AS Byatt
  6. Pose Method of Running by Nicholas Romanov
  7. Touch Play (the Prakash Padukone story)
  8. Samurai Williams by Giles Milton
  9. A Flowering Tree (and other oral tales from India) by AK Ramanujam
  10. Phantoms in the Brain by VS Ramachandran

* I am now trying to hide my self-proclaimed depression under a pile of books.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home