Monday, July 26, 2010

Dear Shubha Mudgal...

I just love your music.

Years ago, one was startled by a bout of what sounded like rock sung by a portly cute woman in the rain, singing "Ab ke sawan..." apparently to the tunes of Shantanu Moitra. In the words of Sonu Sam, my then-hostelmate, "Dude, this woman is cool..."

And then of course, came Raincoat, followed by Hazaaron Khwaishein Aisi.

I can't tell you how many times you have healed my heart.

If you read this someday, you should let me buy you coffee for this lifetime of beautiful music. Actually you should try the filter coffee I make. I make a mean coffee :)

Why don't you record more often?

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Shantanu said...

I like the post!

7/26/2010 8:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home