Friday, September 24, 2010

Blog Bandh before Boston

This one is perhaps among the last few posts I will make on my blog for the next 6-7 months.

There will be 6 other posts - 1 for Bombay, 1 for Bangalore Ultra, 1 for my annual fund raising request for Parivaar and 3 book reviews which are in the pipeline.

As I have said in an earlier post, I am planning to leave for the US in Jan to prepare to qualify for Boston.

I am also trying to write a book. So I have taken the advice of someone who is mentoring me and will keep my expression limited to writing off my blog. So help me God.

Today appropriately enough, I ran 6 miles in 46:09, my fastest yet in recent memory, eclipsing 46:12 I ran last Sat and the 46:30 this week.

Minor victory was 3 miles in 22:09, 6 seconds faster than my best ever 5K.

Pray for me...

NB 740

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger zaph said...

good luck buddy

9/27/2010 6:40 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Dude - i didnt know you were this focused about Boston man. Hope to see you see this through, all the way over heartbreak hill!!

9/27/2010 10:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home