Sunday, September 19, 2010

Sunday Run, other stories

21.5 to 22 km in 1:59:22*
Ran negative splits :)

Ran the reverse leg in about 57-58 min largely due to a bout of reckless running (which continued till I reached the HSBC ATM on Pedder Road) after I saw AA around Babulnath when I was just hitting the seaface on Marine Drive.

Had reached the sea-face in about 1:01, slower than usual, mostly due to a 1 km stretch after exiting Worli Sea Face when I chilled out till I hit Haji Ali.

Slightly disappointing Sunday otherwise though since my team didn't even make the finals of the regional finals of TATA Crucible.

However, the day has ended on an awesome note since my 'adopted' cousin to whom I gave tips to, finished in 4:19 at KTM. And I had predicted her time within a 10 min range.

Further, divine intervention happened on the most depressing chore of the weekend, of doing my laundry - mysteriously some clothes were cleaner than I thought, not sure how much leaving them soaked for over 24 hours had to do with...

So all's well that ends well, especially since I finally finished the Bryson

* Haven't quite sorted out whether it is 21.4 or 22 or more!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home