Friday, March 02, 2012

Beauty - here then, gone now :(


I was walking home earlier today when I saw this beautiful bird breathing heavily on the ground, on its back. I figured it must be hurt. I tried to pick it up gently using a tiny piece of paper, which was all I had in hand and the bird struggled all over. I did so since I thought I should minimize contact points since it may have broken something. So I went home to get something larger to pick the bird up and leave it in a park opposite my place where we could feed it something, figuring I would get help from someone who knew what to do with it.
By the time I went back, the bird had died.
The poor bird had beautiful wings but didn't have much of a tail. I couldn't figure whether it couldn't fly because of something else hurt inside or because it was too young or because it didn't have much of a tail.
I don't even know what bird it is.
Quite sad to see something so beautiful pass away so quickly. Bless its soul.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home