Saturday, January 21, 2006

New Arrivals on the teapoy & other things that go whoopie on a Sunday!

I bought the paperback version of The Argumentative Indian which is now available for about Rs 295. Also bought a 3 VCD set of Woodstock, a movie covering 3 days of peace, love and music, as those 3 days in August 1969 are known. Thanks to a lot of money I owe to my credit card provider and the points I have piled up, therefore!

Currently reading Stephen Fry's Incomplete & Utter History of Classical Music, based on a column he wrote for the Classic FM magazine, of which we are happy to have one issue.

Overall, totally excited and content with filter coffee, a lovely run in the morning, a book in hand, Daler singing Rang de in the background...

What Need I have for this, What Need I have for that,
I am dancing at the feet of my lord, All is Bliss...

(From Shakti)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home