Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Mumbai Marathon 2007 & Parivaar

In about 100 hrs or so, I shall be lined up up at the Azad Maidan in Bombay for yet another edtion of the Mumbai Marathon.

I am using this occasion to raise funds for Parivaar just like I did last year.You could also read a post I wrote last year, here.

Parivaar is an institution for underprivileged children started by Vinayak Lohani, a friend of mine from my days at Infosys. Click on the hyperlink to know more about them.
For those of you who wish to contribute to Parivaar, please click here.

Send a mail to vinayak@parivaar.org with your full residential address and amount contributed so that he can check the status and send you your receipt. Please send me a blank mail with "transfer done" in the subject line.

Thank you

And now wish me luck for the run...

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Good luck with the run, Dhammo

1/16/2007 4:18 AM  
Blogger D said...

Thank you

1/16/2007 7:02 AM  
Blogger Abhi T said...

I am running Half Marathon for Apnalaya. I believe you are running the Half, too. I will look for the bandana

1/18/2007 11:13 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

DhammoD,

Good luck machan. Parul's parents (and possibly Parul) are also planning to be there tomorrow.
-borax

1/20/2007 4:24 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home